MONTVIEW PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
IV Manual Reuter 1957, 87 ranks, rebuilt in 2001 by Morel and Associates
Solid state stop and combination action
99 channel computerized combination
Montview Church’s organ dates from 1957, when the congregation’s present sanctuary was constructed. The Reuter Organ Company of Lawrence, Kansas, built the organ according to specifications of Franklin Mitchell. The main console, located in the rear gallery, controls the main organ and the chancel organ. A smaller console in the chancel controls just the chancel organ. In 2001 the organ was renovated and the rear console was replaced. The Denver firm of Morel and Associates did the work.
Montview also owns a small portable organ with four stops. This small instrument is used in Barrett Chapel. The instrument also functions well as a continuo instrument with orchestra in the main sanctuary. Morel and Associates built this instrument.
Steinway D concert grand in the sanctuary purchased used in September 2013
Mason Hamlin AA grand (1929) – Westminster Choir room
Tadashi T-700 grand (1986)– Miller Center
Kawai K62-D grand (1985) – Fellowship Hall
Baldwin Studio Upright – Fellowship Hall
Petrof grand 5’8” (1986) – S8
Baldwin grand 5’8” (1914) – Children’s Choir Room
Handbells – 4 ½ octaves, Schulmerich bells
Timpani – Marshall Light – Metropolitan Model Type B, 26” and 29”
1.5 Octave Symphonic Chimes Regular (Pearl)