Did You Know that our Children’s Programs at Montview are led by staff and volunteers who are:
- screened through the CBI database,
- sign our sexual misconduct zero –tolerance policy annually,
- receive regular training and review of our child safety procedures and practices
- receive regular supervision and support
- take this responsibility very seriously
- appreciate your trust and
- enjoy their time with the wonderful children of this faith community?
We are here to provide a safe, professional environment and serve your family in God’s love. Please visit our Sunday School and Childcare rooms at any time. We would love to have you join us!
Please contact Sandy Prouty, Minister of Children and Families, email@example.com 303- 355-1651×110 if you would like more information.
Montview Church is a great place to be a child!
Childcare Schedule September -May:
On Sunday mornings there is childcare for ages birth to 7 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., with Sunday School for ages 2-10 from 9:15 a.m. to 10:10 a.m. There are also opportunities to take part in drama, choir and worship leadership for ages 5 – 11.
Our Sunday School curriculum is based on Bible stories from the Hebrew and Christian scriptures. Our program emphasizes the nurturing of strong relationships between the children and teachers and among the children. It is an activity-based and dynamic program which includes building historical and cultural contexts for learning and ecumenical and interfaith connections. We encourage parents to be a part of their children’s Christian education and we keep them informed through program e-mails, newsletter articles and parent gatherings.